HO Scale Turntable
MSRP: $349.98 OUR PRICE: $289.98
Item # 933-2851
- Typical of tables built from 1900s on – some still in service today
- 130′ (39.6m) length holds locos up to 18-7/8″ (46.1cm) long – big enough for a 4-8-8-4!
- Fits most engine terminals
- User-friendly, illustrated instructions simplify operation & programming
- Layout mounting templates for pit & Cornerstone Turntable Control Box
- Control Box included for use on layouts with DC or DCC train control
- New Cornerstone Turntable Control Box for simple operation & programming with:
- Programmable indexing for up to 99 different tracks
- One-touch 180-degree bridge rotation in either direction
- Simplified LED display with adjustable brightness
- Operate from up to four locations with add-on Cornerstone Turntable Control Boxes (#933-2320 each sold separately)
- Comes complete with motor & Control Box, operates on 12-18v AC, 16-24v DC power supply (power supply not included)
- Comes with Code 83 rail installed on bridge
- Requires 18-1/4″ (45.6cm) mounting hole 19-1/8″ (47.8cm) overall diameter
- Optional: To control turntable operation with DCC throttle or serial UART controller, purchase Cornerstone Advanced Control Module (933-2321, available separately)
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store
Contact Us Online Policy Hours Location In Store Layout Product Lines Why Can't I Buy Online? New Arrivals!
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store where diligent customer service is our commitment. We are a full service model railroad store with a large inventory of new and used model trains and accessories for sale. We also have a large in-store operating layout. Our offerings include special orders, repairs, DCC installations, consignments, and advice. We offer discounts on Z, N, HO, and O scales as well as Marklin, Walthers Athearn, Roundhouse and other locomotive and rolling stock manufacturers. Our store has a good selection of books, videos, paints and scenery material. We welcome our customers to join in during operation sessions on our in-store layout. Just call ahead so we know your coming.