Super Chief Xtra
Product: Super Chief Extra
MSRP: $455.00 Our Price: $344.99
Everything you need to get started with Advanced Digitrax Command Control. Super Chief Xtra is perfect for most home and club layouts. It offers excellent speed control, prototypical consisting, the full range of programming features and much more.Maximum capacity, maximum features. Take it to the Max with Super Chief Xtra!
Super Chief Xtra Set Includes:
- DCS100 Command Station/Booster With Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT402 Super LocoNet Throttle (Infra ready)
- UP5 Universal Panel
- One LT1 LocoNet Cable & Decoder Test Kit
- Super Chief Xtra Manual
- Digitrax Decoder Manual
The DT402 Super Throttle & DCS100 Command Station Offer
- User interface makes DCC simple.
- Dual throttle knobs give you control of two locos at the same time and makes consisting easy.
- Full numeric key pad for loco selection, function control and decoder programming.
- Simplified 4 digit addressing.
- Easy address browsing and selection.
- User friendly text messages to guide you.
- Click encoders for smooth speed control.
- Multi-line LCD display puts all information at your fingertips.
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Infra-ready out of the box (with UR90 sold separatly).
- 5 Amp Duplex Radio version also available.
- Ready for transponding and cab signaling.
- Simplified throttle option setup.
Big System Capacity for Big Layouts
- Run up to 120 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 120 throttles at the same time on your system.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Address 00 for operation of one loco or MU consist without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing lets you use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+)
5 Amps of Power to Run More Trains
- Selectable Scale Voltage for Safe Operation in ALL Scales
- 8 Amp Version Also Available
- Control 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder capabilities).
Two DCC Outputs are Better than One!
- Use one output for programming decoders while the other runs the layout. No need to shut down the layout to program decoders!
- Use one output for a braking section while the other runs the layout.
- Built in read/write programmer lets you program and read back CV values.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct, register and ops mode programming
- Supports Universal consisting (Digitrax preferred method). Allows ALL locos to be consisted prototypically, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting and Basic consisting, too!
- Nested consisting where consists can be consisted together.
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT402 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 999 stationary decoder addresses.
- Turnout List/Route capability to simplify complex yard operations.
Customizable System Options
- User adjustable voltage trim.
- Turn audible warnings on or off.
- Set up purging options.
- Multi-format command station mode.
- DCS100 is the most flexible command station on the market.
UP5 Universal Panel
- Makes LocoNet hook up simple!
- 2 LocoNet jacks for hooking up your LocoNet network.
- 3 throttle jacks for hooking up throttles and other non-RailSync devices.
- Super Chief Xtra is just the beginning for large, complex layouts that emphasize prototypical operations.
- With LocoNet you can add more boosters, throttles, power management, detection, transponding, signaling and much more.
- To expand Super Empire Builder Xtra for all the capabilities of the Super Chief, simply add a DCS100.
Note: Super Chief Xtra Sets require a power supply that is sold separately by Digitrax or may be supplied by customer.
(OBS-See EVO) 5 amp advanced DCC set w/ DT-402 throttle
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store
Contact Us Online Policy Hours Location In Store Layout Product Lines Why Can't I Buy Online? New Arrivals!
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store where diligent customer service is our commitment. We are a full service model railroad store with a large inventory of new and used model trains and accessories for sale. We also have a large in-store operating layout. Our offerings include special orders, repairs, DCC installations, consignments, and advice. We offer discounts on Z, N, HO, and O scales as well as Marklin, Walthers Athearn, Roundhouse and other locomotive and rolling stock manufacturers. Our store has a good selection of books, videos, paints and scenery material. We welcome our customers to join in during operation sessions on our in-store layout. Just call ahead so we know your coming.