DZ123MO Z Decoder Microtrain GP-35 GP-9
Product Number: DZ123MO (n/Sound)
MSRP: 34.99 - Our Price 29.75
2 function FX3 decoder is designed to fit MicroTrains Z scale GP-35 locos
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used)
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control
- SuperSonic™ motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Decoder Lock equipped
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back reads back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Motor Isolation Protection prevents damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF)
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store where diligent customer service is our commitment. We are a full service model railroad store with a large inventory of new and used model trains and accessories for sale. We also have a large in-store operating layout. Our offerings include special orders, repairs, DCC installations, consignments, and advice. We offer discounts on Z, N, HO, and O scales as well as Marklin, Walthers Athearn, Roundhouse and other locomotive and rolling stock manufacturers. Our store has a good selection of books, videos, paints and scenery material. We welcome our customers to join in during operation sessions on our in-store layout. Just call ahead so we know your coming.