DN123K3 1.25 Amp N Decoder for Kato NW-2 Locos
MSRP $29.99 Our Price $25.99
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control: Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control, Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls
- Decoder Lock equipped
- Transponder equipped ready for transponding on your layout.
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back reads back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Motor Isolation Protection prevents damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store
Contact Us Online Policy Hours Location In Store Layout Product Lines Why Can't I Buy Online? New Arrivals!
The Hobby Smith Model Train Store where diligent customer service is our commitment. We are a full service model railroad store with a large inventory of new and used model trains and accessories for sale. We also have a large in-store operating layout. Our offerings include special orders, repairs, DCC installations, consignments, and advice. We offer discounts on Z, N, HO, and O scales as well as Marklin, Walthers Athearn, Roundhouse and other locomotive and rolling stock manufacturers. Our store has a good selection of books, videos, paints and scenery material. We welcome our customers to join in during operation sessions on our in-store layout. Just call ahead so we know your coming.